Types of personal information we collect
The personal information we collect relates to information used to identify, locate, or reach out to you and other website guests. It also pertains to additional information that may be related to information personal to our website users. Information we collect includes;
• Contact Information: We use the contact information we collect to communicate with you. Details we ask for include name, phone numbers, email address, postal address, or other details with which we can reach you.
• Financial Account Information: We use the financial information we collect to process payments for our products and services.
How Black Views Matter collects information.
We collect information when you subscribe, register, create an account, and/or make an order. We also collect information when you have any form of interaction with our customer service.
How we use the information we collect
We use the information we collect to;
• Carry out advertisements via our website, email, and other methods of circulating information.
• Conduct surveys, contests, or other promotional activities or events that may be sponsored by either our partners, which you benefit from being our customer or us.
• Provide you with adequate customer services.
• Carry out website analytics.
• Send you technical updates, reminders, security alerts, updates, and administrative assistance and messages.
• Operate, maintain, and improve our website.
The Release of Personal Data
We will not sell, transfer, lease, or share your private information with other parties except third party service providers that we work with to ensure maximum customer service.
We take necessary measures to ensure your information is secured by adopting proper ways of data collection, storage, and processing. We also adhere to security standards to guard against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your data.